Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

AAPI Heritage Month

Posted in: SOME

Dear SOME members, I'm reaching out on behalf of AACOM's Marketing and Communications Department to ask if you would be interested in helping our association celebrate and honor Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month this May. ...

• Posted in: SOME

Hi everyone, In the information that I provided on the feedback survey for the Foundational Core Competencies, I provided the wrong date. The actual date that feedback is due, is * this Friday, May 3, 2024 *. Please provide comments yourself, and encourage ...

The Academy for Professionalism in Health Care International Hybrid Conference has an exciting agenda. - Navigating Ambiguities in Professionalism: Teaching, Assessment, Remediation, and Clinical Care will be held at Drexel University College of Medicine ...

If you're interested in the preliminary results of the recent SCOPE survey and attending Educating Leaders 2024, be sure to visit the poster titled "The AAMC and AACOM Curriculum SCOPE Survey: Preliminary Results from a National Data Collection." You ...

My Communities

Sign in to view your communities.

Recent Shared Files

Sign in to access recently shared files and resources

Most Active Members

• Aisha Ali
    Aisha Ali
    640 Points
  • photo not available
    Precious Thompson
    343 Points
  • Regina Bowman-Goldring