How to log into AACOMmunities for the first time after May 23, 2019.
AACOM transitioned to a new database on May 23, 2019. Because of this, all current and new users must sign up to create an account when they log in to AACOMmunities for the first time after that date.
If you had an AACOM account prior to May 23rd, sign up using your previous login email to ensure the information from your old account syncs to your new one. You may change the email address in your profile after you create your account. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the steps to create your account and how to access AACOMmunities the first time after you create your account:
- Click on “Log in” on the AACOM main website: aacom.org
- Click “Sign up now” on the sign in page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the account creation process.
- Click “AACOMmunities” after you log into the AACOM member portal.
- Click “Sign in” on https://community.aacom.org. You will log into AACOMmunites automatically.