TOUCH Program

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

TOUCH Program Update

About the 2018 & 2019 TOUCH Cycles The 2018 TOUCH cycle has closed. While students may still view their submissions, no further changes or updates are possible. Thank you to everyone who participated in the program this year. We expect to have an ...

• Hello,  I am having a lot of issues getting any response to my emails. I have sent 4 emails at this point with no response, the first one being sent over a month ago. On top of that I received the TOUCH report for LUCOM and it is incorrect (which one ...

• Hello, TOUCH Coordinators, Thanks for the vital role you play at the COMs, and thanks for putting up with all the technical issues this program has had throughout the year. We look forward to providing you and your COMs a better experience next year. ...

• Dear TOUCH National Coordinator, Several months ago I submitted an email address through our COM that will be passed down to each TOUCH coordinator. However, I never received an account under the email in which to coordinate the TOUCH program at WCU-COM. ...

• ATTENTION: The 2018 cycle ends on Monday, April 30, 2018 at midnight, Central Time.  Students, once the cycle ends you may review your submissions for the 2018 cycle but will not be able to enter new submissions.  Please hold onto any submissions ...

Notice

The 2018 TOUCH cycle is now closed. While students may still view their submissions, no further changes or updates are possible. Thank you to everyone who participated in the program this year. We expect to have an update on reporting to schools the week of June 4.

At this time, AACOM is reviewing new software for the TOUCH program with the goal opening the 2019 cycle by mid-summer. The 2019 TOUCH cycle runs May 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019. COSGP representatives will notify COM students when the new cycle is open for submissions.

​​​​​​​​​​​​

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members